Why choose PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® ?
PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® thus acts effectively on all nasal and sinus infection symptoms: nasal congestion, sinus pressure, secretions, nasopharyngeal discharge, crusts, …
PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® offers lasting relief and a significant improvement in quality of life.
The PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® device has been developed to ensure:
- Ease of use: thanks to its ergonomic design, two modes of administration and an adjustable flow.
- Safety: the device is removable, it can be decontaminated. The salt sachets for nasal irrigation are pre-dosed, ready to use.
With pathologies, the nasal cavities need to be washed with a large volume of solution and very frequently. These conditions are key to provide symptom relief and improve quality of life.
With its large volume of 240mL – at least 3 times the capacity of the nasal cavity, PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® acts effectively on all nasal and sinus symptoms.
By keeping the nose clean and restoring its “filter role”, Nasal Irrigation contribute to protect the respiratory tree from pathogens, allergens, contaminants… to reduce the chance of them reaching the bronchi.
During the pathology
PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® acts effectively on all nasal and sinus symptoms:
Reduces nasal congestion.
Cleans and evacuates abundant secretions, even infected as well as scabs.
Contributes to remove pollens, viruses and bacteria.
Relieves sinus pain by restoring the natural drainage between the nasal cavities and the sinuses.
Used as a daily routine, PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® cleans your nasal passages thoroughly. By eliminating excess mucus in which pathogens (pollens, viruses, bacteria…) can be trapped, PHYSIOMER® Netiflow® promotes the optimal functioning of the respiratory system defense mechanisms.
- For general hygiene: 1 sachet dissolved in 240mL spring or mineral water*, 2-3 applications per week.
- In case of rhinitis, sinusitis, rhinosinusitis, allergic rhinitis, in post-operative care: 1 sachet dissolved in 240mL spring or mineral water*, 1-3 applications per day.
- Occasionally as needed, in case of heavy nasal congestion: 2 sachets dissolved in 240mL spring or mineral water*, 1 application per day, for 3-5 days.
- 1 x 240ml* bottle
- 1 screw-on collar for bottle
- 1 curved nozzle for administration “by gravity”
- 1 straight nozzle for use with dip tube for administration by manual pressure
- Pre-dosed, ready to use sachets