Advantages of Physiomer packaging
physiomer commitment to quality
Manufactured by Laboratoire de la Mer, PHYSIOMER nasal wash products belong to class Ila medical devices, and are compliant with the European Directive on Medical Devices 93/42/EEC.
Located in Saint-Malo, France, the manufacturing site of PHYSIOMER nasal wash products is a pharmaceutical facility, duly inspected by French national health authorities, ASNM (National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety), and by international healthcare authorities. It is subjected to the regular audits of Gmed notified body ensuring safety and security compliancy.
Wherever available, all products within PHYSIOMER range comply with local registration standards imposed by country healthcare authorities. All PHYSIOMER products are the same worldwide.
PHYSIOMER is N°1 nasal cleansing brand in Europe. PHYSIOMER dispensing system and formulae have not changed since launch, 30 years ago. Millions of bottles are sold every year.
Laboratoire de la Mer is strongly committed to provide our customers with safe, effective and quality products
- 0% conservatives and antiseptics
- 0% propellant gas
- More than 50 controls from the seawater arrival to the release of Physiomer products
- A control every 30 minutes during production
- 9 clinical studies showing the efficacy and safety of Physiomer
- More than 100 million bottles of Physiomer sold worlwide since its creation
- A medical device that has been sold for 30 years across the world
- A satisfaction rate of more than 80%
Physiomer packaging: safety and security
The rubber sleeve surrounding the pouch allows the release of PHYSIOMER solution without using propellant gas by means of mechanical compression.
physiomer: a unique device
- No propellant gas
- For a soft and child-friendly use, ideal for young children and toddlers.
PHYSIOMER: A UNIQUE PRODUCTION PROCESS
- The seawater is collected from the waters off the bay of Saint-Malo and transported directly to Saint-Malo pharmaceutical facility.
- All impurities (planktons, sand, microorganisms, etc.) are removed from the seawater by filtration.
- At this stage, the seawater still contains a high level of salt, which can harm the nasal mucosa. Electrodialysis removes these salts in excess without modifying the mineral content of seawater. The final solution has a salt concentration identical to that found in the human body - this is called an isotonic solution – or a greater concentration in the case of a hypertonic solution.
- This unique process, patented by Laboratoire de la mer, guarantees the sterility of the solution without the need for preservatives or other chemicals that may be aggressive for the nose.
- The solution is now ready to be packaged into bottles. This step is performed in a sterile environment.
Regular quality controls are done throughout the production process, from seawater collection to product availability on the market.
These control measures ensure a natural and high-quality product that meets the most stringent international standards (EC standards, sterile A label).
PHYSIOMER: A UNIQUE FORMULA
This production process leads to a product with a unique formula. It combines 80 minerals and trace elements present in the seawater in Saint-Malo bay at optimum concentrations.
It has a physiological pH, i.e. slightly basic, like the pH of the nasal mucosa.
PHYSIOMER is a solution, guaranteed to be sterile without the addition of preservatives or chemicals. Efficacy, tolerance and safety of PHYSIOMER products are clinically proven.
Choosing PHYSIOMER means choosing a natural, effective product that offers all the benefits of seawater.
PHYSIOMER, 100% seawater, proven efficacy